mandag 30. januar 2012

30 January 2012

Today was the third time I rode Cash, and all in all I think it went better than last time, because today I managed to ride him in more of the right way, though he jumped in the air sometimes and wasn't always concentrated on me and the tasks I wanted to do with him. He's such a sweetheart though, there's no way I can be frustrated with him once I see his face!
I hope he and I are going to be a quite good equipage at the end of this school year.




















It's also a week and a day until I'm up for my stable shifts again; I did it last time one of the last weeks before Christmas. This time Electra is coming to stay with me while I'm working!! I'm so happy, it's been way too long since last time I saw her.
She's coming this Sunday evening, and is getting new shoes Monday. So I'll spend some time at school on both Sunday and after school on Monday (shifts starting Tuesday) to make sure my baby's okay.

After I'm done with the shifts, there's only 3 days until we're off to London!!!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar