mandag 23. januar 2012

Pneumonia?

I got sick when I was at my place in Henning/Sparbu last week, waking up in the middle of the night and coughing. It's grown worse every day, starting with only a few "coughing attacks" a day, but now I can't even breathe evenly without having to cough every other minute.
Very tiresome, to be honest. I'm afraid it could be pneumonia; I've had it before, many years ago, but my mum and brother are suspecting they've gotten it too so I should probably check with a doctor.

I'm at school, having lunch break right now. I don't eat at school, so I'm just in the library, waiting for class to start. I'm not sure if we're riding today, as we're going to listen to a presentation at 12.00 and may not have the time to saddle up and ride.

Liverpool lost 3-1 to Bolton on Saturday, obviously, leaving me in a nightmarish kind of state - I hoped it was a very bad dream. Yesterday ManUtd won over Arsenal, too, leaving me in an even worse mood.
Real Madrid won, though, but I don't care that much about La Liga.

I'm having doubts about going to school tomorrow.

Here's a picture of Xabi Alonso, while he was playing for Liverpool:

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar