søndag 5. februar 2012

A couple of hours.

There's only a couple of hours until Electra arrives at my school, which means that I have to go there and make sure she's put in the right paddock, make her food for this evening and find some place to put her things.
Ah, I look so forward to this; that is, I can't wait to spend over a week with the only horse that keeps me linked to the horse world. Obviously it's not going to be fun living at school.

But, and I'm glad nobody I know reads this blog, being at school enables me not to eat very much, which is good because I leave for London almost immediately after my shifts are done and I'd rather be thin than ... what I am now. That's a good thing about me: I can lose an almost incredible amount of weight if I eat little. (It's bad because it's very easy to gain weight too, but if I'm careful with what I eat it usually works well.)

Ok. I'll try and take some photos of Electra later some day, maybe tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar