fredag 24. februar 2012

A couple of updates.

Last time I blogged about my life, Electra hadn't arrived at my school yet - she did, everything went fine, and she seemed to like it there. Then those who decide in the stable told me and my classmate (who also had her horse there at the same time, we worked together with the shifts) that a new horse was going to come, and one of our horses - Electra or Constance - would have to stay inside for half a day, every day for the rest of shifts.
This was, of course, not a good idea. Electra can't do that, she gets stressed up and eventually it's too straining for her feet and she starts to limp.
This resulted in a sweaty and stressed Electra when I arrived in the stable in the lunch, Thursday, and I texted her owner and asked if she could come and pick her up. She did.
The whole situation was handled in an extremely unprofessional way, and I am not going to pay them anything or bring a horse there again. Jesus, people can be so thick.



















Then, after being very sick from Thursday evening - thus staying at home until next Thursday, when I went to school again - me and mum left for London, early Friday morning!
We had three full days there with Fanny & Sara, which we spent at shopping, the musical Wicked, eating good food, and me and mum went to Wembley for a tour. Fantastic stadium!
Sunday evening we went to the pub The Friend at Hand, in Russel Square, drank Guinness beer and watched Liverpool beating Brighton 6-1 in the FA Cup. We're now in the quarter-finals!
Here's me at Wembley:

























I'm also a kind of god-mother for my cousin, which is turning one year old in April, and I bought the Liverpool away kit for her. Now it's the winter holidays, I'm on the pill for the first time, and in less than a month I'll be going to Liverpool!
Sunday is the Carling Cup final, Liverpool versus Cardiff City. We better win it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar