tirsdag 27. mars 2012

Me in Liverpool.

So, basically I had a great time in Liverpool, though my uncle wanted to eat all the time and I didn't want to do that, because I don't like to eat and find it a little annoying when food is talked about all day long.

Anyway, we were lucky and had fantastic weather, blue sky and warm air, almost no wind. Couldn't have been better in that department. Obviously Liverpool lost 1-2 to Wigan, which was disappointing and frustrating to say the least, but just being at Anfield was fucking awesome. I mean, asdfghjkl. Really.

Saturday we came across Alan Kennedy and Jimmy Case outside Anfield, here's me and the two of them:

























I look drugged, but I wasn't.

Sunday I saw Martin Skrtel near the Liverpool ONE, but didn't want to interrupt his day which he was spending with his girlfriend. I'm not so much for walking up to footballers and wanting an autograph anyway, 'cause I don't like to be just another fan, y'know? No? Ok.

(I saw Norway NT's coach, Drillo, at the airport in Oslo yesterday but didn't get his autograph either.)

I feel like I've seen everything that's important to see in Liverpool, but still, it was far from the last time going there. Next time I'll bring a friend or two, and we can check out the city at night. ;)

Yeah well. Back home in chilly, rainy, windy Norway now.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar