mandag 5. mars 2012

No Cash, but King.

Today was time for PFO again, and I was looking forward to it because I haven't ridden with my group for several weeks! Besides, I was excited to ride Cash again, he's such a sweetheart even though he's a terror to ride sometimes, lol...
However, he was limping when I went and fetched him from the paddock, so I just had to let him outside again and go and get King (hence the horribly bad headline).

Guess the 45 minutes could've gone better, but we rode a little outside afterwards, which was great because of the beautiful weather! Spring is really coming to Norway.

I also got the Spring Collection by LaRedoute in the mail today, going to look it through later today and see if there's anything in there I'm going to buy.
Next Tuesday me and my best friend Eline are going for shopping!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar