lørdag 17. mars 2012

To get an opportunity you don't want to miss.

As I've mentioned earlier, I ride the gorgeous Cash on Mondays.
Yesterday my teacher told me and my class that they are going to sell him, because he doesn't fit in as a riding school horse, which is no surprise, but nevertheless something snapped right off inside of me; I felt a physical stab in my chest somewhere.
Then, when I came home, the trainee at my school, asked me if I want to buy him - 'course I do. What's even better is that he's cheap, really cheap. I can buy him for my own money! But, the amount on money spent on just the horse itself is sadly only half of the price - during one year it's likely I'll have to pay much more than what I'd pay for him to keep him.

Mum is not going to pay anything, she said so the last time I bought a horse - that that time was the last time she sponsored me. Fair enough, she's probably paid over 200 000 NOK for my hobby through the last few years.

I'll call dad later today and ask him about his opinion - Cash is not advertised yet, so I have a few days to decide what to do. I feel privileged to be able to decide before they put him up for sale.

This is a damn hard decision, because I don't know if it could be possible to take him with me to England when I go to study.
Now I'm going to try to get a job, and if I can, maybe I can buy him and pay for everything myself...?

Here's Cash last winter (I think), not my picture:

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar